Hello to whom it may concern. The following are two sponsorship proposals for the upcoming NTU BikeQuest:
1. 65% discount off Aquila belts
The following are three belt models Aquila can offer at 65% discount to students who present their student pass and BikeQuest registration:
Aquila black full grain leather belt (U.P. $70.00, BikeQuest price $25.00)
Aquila brown full grain leather belt (U.P. $70.00, BikeQuest price $25.00)
Aquila tan full grain leather belt (U.P. $70.00, BikeQuest price $25.00)
Purchase of 2 or 3 belts (U.P. $70.00ea, BikeQuest price $20.00ea)
Additional notes on Aquila sponsorship:
- Aquila and her mother company Broadway Leather Company are current manufacturers of Boys’ Brigade uniform belts and ammunition crossbelts.
2. 87.5% discount off Decentraland wearables by designer Keching
Keching is the first Singaporean designer to have his presence in Decentraland, the biggest decentralised metaverse in the world.
The 6 suit items below, which dress avatars, aggregate approximately 4 MANA ($14.00) in purchase price in the Decentraland Marketplace. BikeQuest participants are offered:
- the equivalent price in Singapore dollars to 1 MANA (approx. $3.50 / 75% discount) for all 6 items, if paid in Singapore dollars, or
- 0.5 MANA (approx. $1.75 / 87.5%) if paid in MANA via the Decentraland Marketplace. A student representative who is already active in Decentraland can do the transactions on behalf of interested parties at the ultra discounted rate of 0.5 MANA instead of 1 MANA if paid in cash. Details will be provided.
Please click on each cover card to see how item behaves on avatars in-game:
Hit the “Try On” button:
- The future is a digital one and is geared towards the broad concept of the metaverse. Facebook founder Zuckerberg recently made headlines when announcing their entry into the metaverse. As such, despite Keching’s multiple brands and businesses (consolidated under instagram @ kechingaling) including Aquila, he is expanding offerings in the metaverse.
- Blockchain applications are fast growing and will well be the sector that employs many of today’s students. Keching’s sponsorship merely touches the gaming aspect, yet multiple skills such as fashion design, 3D modelling etc are employed; not to mention the risk taking and entrepreneurship involved. I wish some of these rub off of participants when they exercise their sponsored discounts.
- BikeQuest 2022 itself is partially virtual and a sponsorship in the metaverse can’t be better timed, and will be the first of its kind among similar mega events held by IHLs in Singapore.
How the avatars look like in the above 6 digital apparel:
Mix and match
At present, these are the 2 sponsorships that we can cater to 1200 BikeQuest participants. Please feel free to throw more ideas.